CLEANEVENT SERVICES LTD aims to ensure that all activities carried out on its premises or undertaken by its staff (or their agents) are managed in such a manner so as to avoid, reduce, or control, all foreseeable risks to the health and safety of any person(s) who may be affected by such activities to a tolerable level to prevent injury and ill-health.
General Policy Statement
In furtherance of the above statement and the need to ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety legislation, CLEANEVENT SERVICES LTD will pay particular attention to the provision and continual improvement of:
- A healthy working environment;
- A safe place in which to work with safe means of access and egress;
- Suitable and sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable all staff to comply with the Health and Safety Policy;
- Safe plant, equipment and systems of work;
- Arrangements for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of articles, materials and substances;
- Appropriate management procedures and consultative arrangements to monitor and audit compliance with the Health and Safety Policy;
- Appropriate arrangements to assess and control the risks associated with work activities undertaken by CLEANEVENT SERVICES LTD personnel;
- Appropriate procurement policies to ensure that only competent contractors and suppliers are engaged by CLEANEVENT SERVICES LTD.
To assist in the implementation of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy, not only will appropriate external sources of information be consulted, but CLEANEVENT SERVICES LTD will also seek advice from the relevant Authorities and appoint adequate competent personnel to advise on health and safety matters