Area Cleaning Manager
Area Cleaning Manager – Crystal Palace
District Operations Manager
CleanEvent UK Limited
Multiple Sites across South West London – Based at Crystal Palace FC
Reporting to a District Operations Manager, this role is responsible for planning, scheduling, and managing all aspects of all of Crystal Palace FC Sites, including Selhurst Park, training grounds, academy, shops and match day operations. This role also involves the management of the Beak Street and Smokery Offices.
You will be responsible and accountable for the profitable management of CleanEvent’s cleaning services contract for the venues, establishing and maintaining an excellent relationship with internal/external stakeholders, managing and motivating the staff and labour force. This role oversees the management of the contract, with a heavy focus on administration duties as well as overseeing the operational aspects. It will involve substantial weekend and evening work as and when required by the business.
- Accountability for the overall profitability of the operational activities of the venue, undertake regular operational reviews and continuously improve the operation of the venue.
- Develop an excellent working relationship with the relevant venue representatives with regular meeting dates agreed and met.
- Develop and create detailed operational forecasts and plans that will provide the most cost effect and efficient cleaning solution for the venue.
- Ensure all administrative paperwork and reporting is completed. This includes Human Force compliance, submitting actual costs to the venue after each event, incident reports, progress reports, management reporting and quality system compliance.
- Assist, as required, at other venue and/or events within the company’s portfolio.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in cleaning management, a trade or facilities management role.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent organisational and resource management skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational ability.
- Well-developed communication skills both in verbal and written English.
- Good Microsoft applications skills.
- Financial management/reporting and analysis skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Valid and Full UK Drivers Licence
- Profitable operation of the venue in line with established budget.
- Clear, concise and accurate communications with the customer.
- Compliance with all legislative requirements at all times.
- Development of new business for the venues – secondary sales.
- Customer satisfaction and productive relationships with customer decision makers – quarterly scorecard performance audits.
- Instigating operational improvements.