Administrator – Ascot Racecourse
Venue Presentation Manager
CleanEvent Services Ltd – Operations
A fantastic opportunity to join an established company as an administrator. CleanEvent Services Limited are seeking an experienced and dynamic administrator who thrives in fast moving environments. This role will be based at our Ascot venue with the opportunity to work on big projects such as Royal Ascot and a full season of events and racedays.
You will currently be an administrator and / or work within the event sector and be commercially minded and driven. You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and will be an excellent communicator and most importantly will be passionate about planning, compliance and systems. You will be a collaborative individual with the ability to demonstrate initiative.
A key role working as part of the team at Ascot reporting directly to the Venue Presentation Manager. This role involves daily administration tasks, event planning and post event data collation. Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with client and third party members of our supply chain, whilst optimising the profitability of the venue will be a priority. Some weekend work in line with our focus on the sports, leisure, entertainment and retail sector is required.
- Assist the finalisation of indicative staff plan and assist in the preparation of staff rosters in Human Force IT System.
- Assist the Manager with staff briefings – (preparation of stand-by lists, information sheets etc.)
- Assist the Manager with staff applications and ensure that appropriate employee checks are done, application forms and other supporting documentation is finalised and forwarded to payroll.
- Assist the Manager by ensuing that the timesheets are completed by all staff accurately and that all timesheets are correctly entered into Human Force system database
- Assist the Manager with the processing of all purchase orders; job dockets are correctly entered into the finance system.
- Assistance for provision of adequate uniforms, laundry arrangements and ensure all uniforms are ready for distribution
- Arrange display of all site plans, white boards, event timetables and any relevant information to assist venue management and staff
- Set up Human Force system for biometric staff clock in and out processes
- Ensure all staff are signed on and issued with the correct uniform
- Ensure Area Supervisors and Manager are aware of any staffing issues
- Ensure all staff sign off at the end of their shift and return uniforms, radios and keys
- Ensure timesheets are completed accurately in Human Force system and passed onto payroll for processing according to the stated process
- Ensure all paperwork relating to hiring staff has been completed and passed to the HR/Payroll Department in a timely manner
- Ensure incidents/accidents which occur are reported on Atlas database.
- Operating the event day Help Desk when required, ensuring all information is correct and thoroughly followed through to completion.
- Answer phones and direct calls/take messages as required
- Distribute emails, post etc. as required
- Ensure data entry of Purchase Orders and Job Dockets daily
- Print event evaluations and staff assessments for distribution to Area Supervisors for close of the event
- Undertake client administrative duties similar to those described above
What we need from you:
- Industry experience and knowledge
- Administration experience
- Ability to use Excel/Word
- Supervising teams of people.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- An understanding of HR, and Health and Safety
- Intermediate computer and IT skills.
- Self Motivation
- Ability to be collaborative