Assistant Venue Presentation Manager – Fulham
Assistant Venue Presentation Manager
Venue Presentation Manager
CleanEvent UK Limited
Reporting to the Venue Presentation Manager and supervising a team of cleaners, this role is responsible for all aspects of cleaning and ensures that all activities are carried out as per the direction of the Venue Presentation Manager for Fulham Football Club (Craven Cottage Stadium, London, SW6), Motspur Park Training Centre and New Malden Offices (KT3).
This role will involve weekend and daytime shifts, as well as occasional evening and overnight requirements.
Under the direction and guidance from the VPM:
- Direct, control, motivate and encourage all personnel under your management.
- Provide an efficient, safe, consistent and quality service to the complete satisfaction of CleanEvent client, observing all the appropriate procedures and guidelines of company policy.
- Manage team members performance and direct them to undertake cleaning tasks as required to meet the responsibilities of the job role.
- Ensure that all equipment is safely and properly used by team members, and that any faults are promptly reported and fixed.
- Ensure that staff who operate mechanical equipment are properly trained and licensed to do so.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed by all team members.
- Ensure that all team members adhere to dress and behaviour codes.
- Maintain effective communications with the Venue Presentation Manager.
- Allocate ad hoc cleaning duties as they are logged or identified.
- Maintaining CleanEvent’s Cleaning Event Management System.
- Prepare and submit required shift reports.
- Motivate team members and ensure that good working relationships are maintained with and between team members.
- Ensure cleaning storage area is kept clean and accessible. Accountable for all equipment to be returned to storage after use.
- Assist the manager in the signing in and out of staff, controlling of staff numbers in accordance with the rota.
- Provide further training for staff on a regular basis.
- Assist the Venue Presentation Manager with the appraisal process.
- Arrange cover for staff absence and sickness.
- Ensure all risk assessment and compliance (e.g. SOP’S & COSHH) documentation is easily accessible to staff members.
- Send stock orders to Line Manager on the last week of every month.
- Send a weekly summary of any cleaning tasks that are planned for the following week.
- Carryout a weekly toolbox talk with all members of your team.
- Liaise with the clients on a regular basis to carry out cleaning audit.
- Ensure all staff areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Overall delivering services at events & football matches.