Assistant Venue Presentation Manager – Haydock
Assistant Venue Presentation Manager
Venue Presentation Manager
Reporting to the Venue Presentation Manager this role is to ensure all activities are carried out as directed by the Venue Presentation Manager. The role involves managing all aspects of the contract in the absence of the VPM .The role will include evening, bank holiday and overnight working.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Direct, support motivate and encourage all colleagues to complete their designated duties in an efficient and courteous manner to the expectation of our client and customers and maximising profitability.
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety and company policies and procedures and actively promote Safety awareness.
- Review colleague numbers within the venue under control from time to time ensuring appropriate levels are engaged within core and event teams to avoid overspend and keeping in mind annual leave and sickness absence.
- Review the quality and response to customer service problems and complaints and that the appropriate corrective action is undertaken and completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure day to day (hands on) leadership of your team.
- Ensure allocation of daily work schedules ensuring effective utilisation of colleague and equipment resources.
- Travel to various Venues and Events as required to assist where available and necessary.
- Liaise with the Venue Presentation Manager regarding the reporting of costing and venue budgets and related matters.
- Ensure that all job cost sheets and monthly budget sheets are accurately completed and submitted on time.
- Attain a good working knowledge of the company’s management system
- Assist the Venue Cleaning Manager in creating event forecasts.
- Liaise with the Venue Cleaning Manager regarding the reporting of costing and venue budgets and related matters.
- Ensure that all reports including delapse forms and weekly audits are completed and handed in on time.
- Ensuring all new employees undertake CleanEvent’s standard induction training program.
- Ensuring the ongoing performance, development and training needs of all staff are effectively managed and provided for ensuring that annual performance reviews are conducted.
- Excellent client and customer service skills.
- Experience in cleaning management or management gained within the hospitality sector.
- An appreciation and compliance in HR, ER, OH&S and EEO issues
- Strong leadership skills
- Well developed communication skills and a proactive nature
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.