CleanEvent UK Limited
Reporting to a Cleaning Supervisor and working as part of a team, this role is responsible for cleaning an area within a venue.
- Cleaning tasks include; picking up rubbish, toilet cleaning, detail cleaning, window cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming carpets, stripping and resealing floors emptying bins, High level dusting, seat cleaning, washing metal stair cases, removing chewing gum from all areas and sanitizing ablution facilities.
- Operate handheld cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, carpet extractors, blowers, buffing machines to complete allocated cleaning tasks.
- Use chemical cleaning solvents and consumables as instructed to complete allocated cleaning tasks
- Clean machinery after use and store in a safe place
- Carryout any reasonable client cleaning requests
- Communicate all cleaning and maintenance issues to your area supervisor as soon as possible
- Communicate all suspicious behavior and potential security risks to your area supervisor as soon as possible
- All equipment is carefully used and maintained, and any faults reported.
- Safe work practices are followed as per Company Policies.
- Effective communication is maintained with the Cleaning Supervisor and the client.
- Attend and actively participate in meetings pre, during and post events.
- Carry out and attend any training, appraisals and development programs as per direction from the Cleaning Supervisor.
- All staff are guest focused and have intimate knowledge of facilities and services.
- Adhere to the site regulations for safety
- Adhere to the Code of conduct at all times
- All dress and behavior codes are followed, understood and adhered to.
- All company policies are followed.
- Reporting on time to all rostered shifts.
- Preparedness to work flexible hours.
- Inform your Cleaning Supervisor of work availability.
- Fill in daily cleaning check sheets
- In order to satisfy the above, it is preferable to speak and understand basic communication in English.
This job description is a guide to the work you will be initially required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment and as your experience grows you will be expected to broaden your tasks, suggest improvements, solve problems and enhance the effectiveness of the role.