Cleaning Team Member
We are looking for a cleaning operative to carry out day to day cleaning duties at Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool’s most prestigious concert hall and home of the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra.
Hours: Guaranteed 15 hours per week with a start time of 7am.
- Cleaning tasks include; picking up rubbish, toilet cleaning, detail cleaning, window cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming carpets, stripping and resealing floors emptying bins, High level dusting, seat cleaning, washing metal stair cases, removing chewing gum from all areas and sanitizing ablution facilities.
- Operate handheld cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, carpet extractors, blowers, buffing machines to complete allocated cleaning tasks.
- Use chemical cleaning solvents and consumables as instructed to complete allocated cleaning tasks
- Carry out any reasonable client cleaning requests
- Communicate all cleaning and maintenance issues to your area supervisor as soon as possible
- Communicate all suspicious behavior and potential security risks to your area supervisor as soon as possible
- Safe work practices are followed as per Company Policies.
- Reporting on time to all rostered shifts.
- Preparedness to work flexible hours.
In order to satisfy the above, it is preferable to speak and understand basic communication in English