Conference and Events Presentation Manager
|Title:||Conferences and Events Presentation Manager|
|Reports To:||Venue Presentation Manager (VPM)|
CleanEvent Services Ltd are recruiting for a new and exciting role based at one of the greatest sports stadiums in the world. The ideal candidate would be an ambitious senior manager looking to further develop their career.
Reporting to the Venue Presentation Manager this role is to ensure all activities are carried out as directed by the Venue Presentation Manager. The role involves managing all aspects of the contract in the absence of the VPM and managing all conference and events. The role will include evening, bank holiday and overnight working.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Delegate, support, motivate and encourage all colleagues to complete their designated duties in an efficient and courteous manner to the expectation of our client and customers and maximising profitability
- Ensure that all vehicles, machinery and equipment are consistently and fully accounted for at all times and that they are maintained in a safe working condition
- Review the quality and response to customer service problems and complaints.
- Ensure day to day (hands on) leadership of your team
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Venue Presentation Contracts Manager, Regional Operations Manager or any person within the senior management team, deemed reasonable to meet the needs of the business
- Participating in weekly operations meetings with the Venue Team
- Complete weekly Venue Checks in line with client requests and submit via approved format
- Travel to various Venues and Events as required to assist where available and necessary
- Ensure and control all aspects of stadium C&E events
- Liaise with event’s organisers to control and agree resources for all events
- Manage staff and resources
- Attain a good working knowledge of the company’s management system
- Assist the Venue Presentation Manager in creating event forecasts.
- Scheduling of staff as per event forecasts
- Attend client meetings as required and engage in constructive conversations.
- Liaise with the Venue Presentation Manager regarding the reporting of costing and venue budgets and related matters
- Excellent client and customer service skills.
- Experience in cleaning management or management gained within the hospitality sector.
- An appreciation and compliance in HR, ER, OH&S and EEO issues
- Strong leadership skills
- Well developed communication skills and a proactive nature
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.