The role provides support to the CEO and senior management with organisation, scheduling, correspondence and meetings. The role also takes responsibility and ownership of the office, project management, deadline compliance and managing the events calendar.
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Book business travel arrangements including flights, transportation and accommodation for senior management and other members of staff.
- Manage the diaries and schedules of senior management
- Liaise with clients and business guests.
- Communicate with Board members, schedule board meetings and arrange meeting agenda’s.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings and take minutes during minutes.
- Handle hospitality calendar and invitations.
- Maintain office correspondence, including outgoing and receiving post, electronic correspondence.
- Perform reception duties such as answering the phone where necessary.
- Manage projects and follow up with team members as required.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments at HO and also all Venues.
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management.
- Manage car hire vehicles for use at the venues and travel
- Oversee the event insurance, car leasing insurance & insurance claims.
- Responsible other central compliance accreditation and compliance
- System Administration and Compliance – Administration duties related to Human Force (except entering New Starters) and SAP, will include setting up new system users, completing monthly compliance duties, providing support to users who have queries/issues.
- Assisting Operational & BD areas of the business when necessary, this will include, Onsite administration support for Major Events – Providing support onsite for a minimum of 1 week at each of the 5 major events; Cheltenham Festival, Grand National, Royal Ascot, Silverstone F1 and Cheltenham Open.
- Provide cover for other members of the HO team when they are on holiday and tasks when additional ad-hoc support is required
- Other ad hoc tasks as required by the business.
Key Skills required:
- Executive support and administrative experience
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Time- Management
- Analytical ability
- Good at developing relationships with HO employees and VPM’s
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point skills
- Prioritisation and time management skills to ensure deadlines are met with very high degree of accuracy
- Direct: CEO and Operations Director
- Indirect: Business Development,HR Manager and Venue Managers
The job will be mostly based in our Head Office near High Wycombe other than when doing the administration at the events listed above
Salary between £25K – £28K depending on experience with event allowance when assisting at events