Vacancy: Business Development Coordinator
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Business Development Coordinator supports and enhances the company’s revenue generating activity. A key element will be to identify, review and evaluate business development opportunities and to prepare tender documents to respond to client needs. The role will require copywriting skills to enable the development of marketing and promotional communications on multiple platforms, including social media.
Ideal candidates will have a degree in a commercial/ business/ marketing related field and experience of working independently in a service based environment. Experience in tender preparation would be an advantage, together with consultative selling skills.
Recent graduates will be considered, and support for personal development and related learning opportunities will be provided.
Salary Offered – £25,000 – 30,000 per annum + benefits
• Research the sports, leisure and associated markets for potential clients and identify opportunities
• Develop new materials for communication to potential clients including presentations, brochures, newsletters and bespoke messaging
• Develop social media presence in a targeted and effective manner
• Prepare timely, accurate, effective and well-presented responses to tenders
• Define and meet new venue requirements by managing projects. This will require identifying project milestones, phases and action; forming the project team; establishing the project budget; tracking progress and reporting on results
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends
• Validate operational resource requirements and develop cost estimate model
• Degree or equivalent qualification in an appropriate field of study or work experience
• Highest standards of literacy and numeracy
• Microsoft Office 365 expertise including Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher and Word
• Ability to impact operations and effect change, without being confrontational
• Understanding of contract law, composition and detail of service contracts
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Extremely organised, with strong time-management skills
• Planning and organising
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving
To apply for the role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com