Vacancy: Logistics Operative, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
Reporting to the Logistics Manager and working as part of a team, this full-time role is responsible for logistics and service yard maintenance within the stadium. Good spoken English is required as well as a UK Driving License and Forklift Operator License. The role will require working flexible hours and is focused on delivering the best guest experience.
- Setting up all infrastructure for events and other functions as required. This can vary from chairs and tables to staging, signage and fencing, along with any other items required for that specific event.
- Breaking down/ de-rigging of all event infrastructure and returning them to the correct storage area in a tidy fashion and without any breakages, in line with procedures.
- Ensure all storage areas are kept neat and tidy and comply with in house H&S housekeeping standards.
- Assist as required with the loading (on/off) of vehicles using a forklift truck and assist the service yard operative in his/her absence.
- Set up signage around the site using MEWP equipment (cherry pickers, scissor lifts, moving platforms etc) as required by the Logistics manager.
- Assist external agencies putting out heavy equipment, including barrier and all match day security equipment.
- Operation of a mechanical road sweeper and movement of cleaning machinery using utility vehicles and trailers.
- Use chemical cleaning solvents and consumables as instructed to complete allocated cleaning tasks.
- Ensure all equipment is used carefully and maintained, that safe working practices are followed and that working areas are kept clean and tidy.
This job description is a guide and may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances.
To apply for the role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org