Venue Presentation Manager- Haydock
|Title:||Venue Presentation Manager|
|Reports To:||Operations Director/Area Support Manager|
Reporting to the Operations Director, this role is to ensure all activities are carried out as required by the client. The role will include early mornings, evenings, bank holiday and occasional overnight working.
Given the flexible working hours – must have transport and current driving license.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Delegate, support, motivate and encourage all colleagues to complete their designated duties in an efficient and courteous manner to the expectation of our client and customers and maximising profitability
- Complete Event Forecasts and Actuals within the agreed timelines and submit these costs to the relevant department
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety and company policies and procedures and actively promote Safety awareness. – Including 1 H & S check completed the 1st week of each month
- Review the quality and response to customer service problems and complaints and that the appropriate corrective action is undertaken and completed to the customer’s satisfaction. – Carry out a monthly audit with client prior to the 14th of each month
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Venue Presentation Contracts Manager, Regional Operations Manager or any person within the senior management team, deemed reasonable to meet the needs of the business.
- Participating in weekly operations meetings with the Venue Team
- Attain a good working knowledge of the company’s management system
- Creating event forecasts
- Attend client meetings as required and engage in constructive conversations
- Ensuring all new employees undertake CleanEvent’s standard induction training program
- Ensuring the ongoing development and training needs of all staff are effectively managed and provided
- Compliance with all legislative requirements at all times
- Knowledge of all other venues operations
- Instigating operational improvements
- Excellent client and customer service skills.
- Experience in cleaning and management gained within the hospitality sector.
- An appreciation and compliance in HR, H&S issues
- Strong leadership skills
- Well developed communication skills and a proactive nature
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral