Venue Presentation Manager
Venue Presentation Manager
CleanEvent UK Limited
Plymouth Argyle – Home Park
Reporting to a Regional Manager this role is responsible for scheduling, and supervising all operational aspects of a venue. It involves the profitable supervision of CleanEvent’s Cleaning Services contract for the venue, establishing and maintaining an excellent relationship with internal/external stakeholders, supervising, and motivating the staff and labour force. This role oversees the supervision of the contract. This role is a hands-on and it will also involve substantial weekend and evening work as and when required by the business.
- Accountability for the operational activities of the venue, Undertake regular operational reviews and continuously improve the operation of the venue
- Develop an excellent working relationship with the relevant venue representatives with regular meeting dates agreed and met
- Develop and create detailed operational forecasts and plans that will provide the most cost effect and efficient cleaning solution for the venue
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of the market sector the organisation operates in
- Establishing a business relationship with customers through client interaction, regular meetings and reporting escalation and problem solving
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with each venue’s supervision team
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with CleanEvent’s other venue’s and Head Office staff
- Providing direction and supervising all activities undertaken in the venue in line with CleanEvent’s mission and values
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of the venue’s cleaning scope, the client’s needs and expectations
Venue Presentation Supervision
- Ensuring the Venue Management Plan in place at the venue is managed accordingly with all the required QA documentation and reporting being adhered to
- Overseeing the operations of all events held at the venue
- Ensuring the adequate provision of the required venue cleaning supplies and consumables and ensuring that these supplies and consumables are properly and safely organised, stored and requisitioned
- Ensuring that all the venue cleaning equipment and vehicles are properly maintained and kept in good working order
- Ensuring that a register for all cleaning chemicals, equipment, vehicles and other assets is maintained.
Risk Supervision & Compliance
- Undertaking risk and safety audits and ensuring that CleanEvent’s safety and accident reporting requirements are adhered to.
- Establishing and implementing safe work practices that minimise accidents in the workplace by ensuring SWMS are updated and filed onsite.
- Ensuring that the venue cleaning operations meet safety and all other statutory requirements.
- Ensure all COSHH sheets are updated fore chemical’s onsite
- Regular Stocktakes of all equipment ,consumables and uniform
- Ensuring all venue staff are recruited in line with CleanEvent’s policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all new employees undertake CleanEvent’s standard induction training program.
- Ensure all conduct & capability issues are dealt with promptly
- Directing, motivating and managing all staff in line with CleanEvent’s Code of Conduct.
- Ensuring the ongoing performance, development and training needs of all staff are effectively managed and provided for ensuring that annual performance reviews are conducted
- Ensuring all staff are suitably attired at all times whilst working at the Venues, in line with the CleanEvent’s uniform guidelines (or as agreed with Clients)
- Managing the overall activities for the venue within the contracted hours and expense budgets
- Undertaking regular operational reviews and continuously improving the presentation of the Venues through improving processes and systems, the use of supplies and equipment and the productivity of staff
- Communicating with the Venue Presentation Manager on a regular basis to ensure they remain fully informed of all significant operating issue
- Communicating regularly with the venue staff to ensure that they remain fully informed of all significant operating issues and that the activities between CleanEvent and all other groups at the Venues are well coordinated
- Ensuring staff are compliant in using Human Force to ensure they are paid correctly and on-time
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in cleaning supervision, a trade or facilities supervision role
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent organisational and resource supervision skills
- Strong leadership and motivational ability
- Well-developed communication skills
- Good Microsoft applications skills
- Financial supervision/reporting and analysis skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Current and valid driving licence
- Profitable operation of the venue in line with established budget
- Compliance with all legislative requirements at all times
- Customer satisfaction and productive relationships with customer decision makers – quarterly scorecard performance audits
- Instigating operational improvements