Working Cleaning Supervisor- Chester
Venue Presentation Manager
CleanEvent Services Ltd – Operations
Reporting to the Venue Manager and supervising a team of 8 to 15 Cleaners, this is a hands on role and is responsible for all aspects of cleaning and ensures that all activities are carried out as per the direction of the Venue Presentation Manager.
Under the direction and guidance from the VPM
- Direct, control, motivate and encourage all personnel under your management
- Provide an efficient, safe, consistent and quality service to the complete satisfaction of CleanEvent clients observing all the appropriate procedures and guidelines of CleanEvent policy.
- Manage team members’ performance and direct them to undertake cleaning tasks as required to meet the responsibilities of this job role
- Ensure that all equipment is safely and properly used by team members and that any faults are promptly reported and fixed
- Ensure that staff who operate mechanical sweeper, machines and other mechanical equipment are properly trained and licensed to do so
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed by all team members
- Ensure that all team members adhere to dress and behavior codes
- Maintain effective communications with the Venue Cleaning Manager
- Allocate ad hoc cleaning duties as they are logged with the help desk
- Maintaining CleanEvent’s Cleaning Event Management System FH
- Prepare and submit required shift reports
- Motivating team members and ensuring that good working relationship is maintained with and between team members.
- Ensure cleaning storage area is kept clean and accessible. Accountable for all equipment to be returned to storage after use –Assist the manager in the sign in and out of staff, the controlling of numbers in accordance with the rota
- Monitor agency staff whilst on shift if applicable
- Provide further training for staff on a regular basis
- Assist the Venue Manager with the appraisal process
- Arrange cover for staff absence and sickness
- Ensure all SWMS and COSHH is in all cleaning cupboards
- Send store orders to line manager on the last week of every month
- Send a weekly summary of any cleaning tasks that are planned for the following week
- Carryout a weekly toolbox talk with all members of your team
- Liaise with the clients on a regular basis to carry out cleaning audit
- Ensure all staff area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Supervise/manager the site in the absence of the VPM.