CleanEvent Services supports 2 Million Event Guests!
Major sporting events, concerts and match screenings meant that June was a record month for the CleanEvent Service teams throughout the UK. Large crowds meant that we helped to ensure excellent experiences at our venues for more than 2 million guests!
Providing great service leads to satisfied guests, encourages repeat visits, helps increase spend and supports our client’s brands.
Our June highlights included:
• Wembley Stadium – 13 major concerts
• Royal Ascot, the UK’s most attended racing festival
• London Stadium – 2 Major League Baseball games and live music
• Liverpool Football Club – 3 concerts with global artists
• Old Trafford, Manchester – 4 Cricket World Cup matches
• Southampton Football Club – Take That and Rod Stewart concerts
• Jockey Club Racecourses: Aintree, Haydock, Carlisle – 12 days of Horse Racing, including 2 Music Nights
• Queen’s Club, Fever-Tree Championships
• Wolverhampton Wanderers FC – Rod Stewart Live
• ACC Liverpool Group – 27 stand-alone events including back to back Westlife concerts and a live screening of Liverpool FC’s 6th Champions League win
• Tottenham Hotspur FC – Champions League screening and multiple events
Our thanks go out to all the CleanEvent Services teams across the country who worked so hard to ensure that everything ran smoothly. The hard working cleaning staff at major events are often overlooked, but play a critical role in providing exceptional visitor experiences. We salute them all!