CleanEvent Services supports Charities
As part of CleanEvent Services commitment to add value to our contract at Birmingham City Football Club we sponsor the club. As a result of this, we have a table in the prestigious Jasper Carrott Suite for a number of matches through the season.
CleanEvent Services decided to donate some of the seats at the tables to the charities listed below, to help with their very special needs. All the charities selected also received a signed, framed shirt or signed ball, which they can auction to raise funds.
Our first decision on who would receive these gifts was taken with the view that we would like to help the local people that had “run towards the danger” during the previous months, so we selected:
- West Midlands Police Benevolent Fund
- West Midlands Ambulance Service Benevolent Fund
- West Midlands Fire and Rescue Service Benevolent Fund.
We then looked for a diverse group of recipients, bearing in mind that if we went local we may get more support and donations from Birmingham City FC fans, and chose:
- West Midlands Air Ambulance, which only exist through charitable donations
- Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Rushall Primary School, who used the funds raised towards a sensory garden for special needs children
- John Taylor Hospice.
We remain committed to this way of giving something back to very deserving groups in the future.
Birmingham City FC’s Head of Commercial, commented: “I think the way that CleanEvent Services utilises corporate hospitality is a great credit to the business. It’s fantastic what you do for local causes and we will always support your campaigns and initiatives.”