Conference & Events Presentation Manager
|Title:||Conference & Events Presentation Manager|
|Reports To:||Regional Manager|
|Division:||CleanEvent UK Limited|
|Location:||Tottenham Hotspur Football Club|
CleanEvent Services Ltd are recruiting for a Conference & Events Presentation Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company and work out of The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. This is a great opportunity for a sports enthusiast with a passion for the events industry.
CleanEvent Services Ltd is a company that provides cleaning and security services to sport, leisure, retail and healthcare facilities. CleanEvent Services Ltd is a sector leader with multiple client locations across the United Kingdom.
Reporting to the Venue Presentation Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out as directed. This will involve the management of all aspects of conference and exhibition events along with major event management support.
Please note: this role will involve evening, Bank Holiday and overnight work as and when required by the business.
- To lead and motivate the team to carry out efficient operational duties whilst maximising profitability and ensuring the expectations of the company and client are met.
- To ensure and control all aspects of stadium events, attending meetings as required and liaising with event organisers or external parties.
- To ensure all administrative paperwork and reporting is completed and submitted to the Venue Presentation Manager or client in line with requirements and company policy.
- To ensure compliance with all Health & Safety and company policies and procedures, actively promote safety awareness.
- To oversee all operational requirements, including attendance at weekly meetings; budget forecasts, planning and reporting; delivering a high standard of customer service including complaint resolution; carrying out venue checks and arranging staff rotas/schedules.
- To be responsible for staff management including recruitment, induction, succession planning, training, capability procedures, uniform compliance and appraisal.
- To assist, as required, at other venue and/or events within the company’s portfolio.
Key Skills required:
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- Experience in cleaning management or gained within the hospitality sector
- An appreciation and compliance in Human Resources, Employee Relations, Occupational Health & Safety and Equal Employment Opportunities issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills and proactive nature
- Strong leadership and motivational ability
- Good IT skills
Why work for CleanEvent:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Health, Optical and Dentist benefits
- Discounts at Gyms, Restaurants and shops
- Company Sick Pay