Golden Service Award Finalists
Founded in 1991, the Golden Service Awards are regarded as the Oscars of the Cleaning industry. By 2013 – the most recent Golden Service Awards – more than 500 guests were welcomed at the awards’ ceremony held at the London Lancaster hotel. This is a clear indication of the respect and recognition the awards have earned since their introduction.
The competition is split into 21 categories. These categories give organisations the opportunity to showcase different types of buildings, sites or services.
This year CleanEvent Services have been named finalists for Cobham Training Centre (Chelsea FC’s Training Ground) for the Small Education Establishment award, Eastgate Shopping Centre Inverness for the Shopping Mall award and Wembley National Stadium for the Hospitality award.
Some of the reasons these venues have been selected as finalists are:
• The team’s excellent relationship with the client.
• Excellent results on internal and external QHSE audits, including ISO.
• The entire Venue team is BICSc accredited.
• The team’s commitment to working to acheive the ISSA CIMS accreditation for the site.
• Innovative solutions when introducing new cleaning equipment and materials.
The final stage of the competition is the site judging which is to be conducted in June/July this year.
Best of luck to all our venues which are finalists!
The ceremony will be at the Hilton London Park Lane on the 23rd October.