Human Resources & Recruitment Advisor
|Title:||Human Resources & Recruitment Advisor|
|Reports To:||HR Manager|
|Location:||High Wycombe (with some travel)|
|Salary:||£27,000 – £30,000 per annum|
CleanEvent Services Ltd are recruiting for a Human Resources & Recruitment Advisor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company and work out of our Head Office in High Wycombe, however there will be a requirement to travel to venues.
CleanEvent Services Ltd is a company that provides cleaning and security services to sporting and leisure facilities. CleanEvent Services Ltd is fast becoming an industry leader in the facility services sector with multiple client locations across the United Kingdom.
To work as part of the Human Resources Team providing support to the Operations Team and the Corporate Team. You will be responsible for providing a pro-active, comprehensive HR service to managers and all employees within the company. This will include recruitment and selection; employee relations; learning and development; policies and procedures; rewards; recognition and engagement. You will also be involved in ad hoc project work.
- To coordinate and deliver the recruitment and selection process on a day-to-day basis, including drafting adverts, advising hiring managers on best practice, negotiating costs, arranging interviews, carrying out salary assessments and sending conditional offers of employment.
- Proactively approach candidates regarding live vacancies.
- Short list and screen candidates, arranging and holding interviews in conjunction with venue m
- Organise and host recruitment fairs.
- Complete all pre-employment checks, such as verification of identification, reference checks, DBS applications etc.
- Carry out recruitment analysis, update the HR Manager and produce/present reports.
- Design and place adverts for current vacancies.
- Ensure the recruitment and selection process is inclusive, and in support of the equality policy.
- Co-ordinate, deliver maintenance and update the HR recruitment database, producing reports as required.
- Assist with the preparation of senior management inductions.
- Keep up to date with current legislative, recruitment, safeguarding and DBS requirements, adapting working methods policy as required and directed to by HR Manager / HR Advisor.
- Monitor, review and update all HR policies ensuring these are in line with current legislation.
- Build relationships with agency contacts and procure the best rates and candidates avail
- Offer full support, advice and guidance on all employee relations matters including general enquiries; law; procedures; disciplinary & grievances or absence issues.
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policy, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the procedures
- Support the development of strong communication and feedback channels with all staff and through a variety of mechanisms to support employee engagement.
- Undertake projects which will support the Company.
- Monitor key recruitment metrics, such as turnover and retention rates.
- Manage staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems whilst managing expectations.
- Support the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary.
- Drive the business performance in relation to the organisation’s objectives.
- Assist in organising employer branding initiatives.
- Support payroll queries.
Key Skills required:
- End to end recruitment experience
- Experience of auto enrolment
- Preferably experience of CRB/DBS/SIA license checking
- Proficient use of Word, Excel
CIPD Qualified preferable
Direct: HR Manager and HR Advisor
Indirect: Regional Managers, Venue Presentation Managers, Head Office