Venue Presentation Manager Maternity Cover
|Title:||Venue Presentation Manager Maternity Cover|
|Reports To:||Regional Manager|
|Division:||CleanEvent Services Ltd – Operations|
|Location:||Queens Park Rangers FC|
|Salary||£31,000 – £33,000|
CleanEvent Service Ltd are recruiting for a Venue Presentation Manager for a 12 month period to cover a Maternity leave. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company and work out of the QPR FC Site. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual, who is a sports enthusiast with a passion for the events industry.
CleanEvent Services Ltd is a company that provides cleaning and security services to sport, leisure, retail and healthcare facilities. CleanEvent Services Ltd is fast becoming an industry leader in the facility services sector with multiple client locations across the United Kingdom.
Reporting to Regional Manager, you will be responsible for planning, scheduling and managing all aspects of operations at the venue. It involves the profitable management of CleanEvent’s Cleaning and Venue Services contract for the venue, establishing and maintaining an excellent relationship with internal and external stakeholders, managing and motivating the staff and labour force. This role oversees the management and administration focus of the contract whilst overseeing the operational aspects. The role will also involve some weekend and evening work as and when required by the business.
• To be accountable for the overall profitability of the operational activities of the venue, undertaking regular operational reviews and continuous improvement of the operation of the venue.
• To develop an excellent working relationship with the relevant venue representatives with regular meeting dates agreed and met.
• To develop and create detailed operational forecasts and plans that will provide the most cost effective and efficient cleaning solution for the venue.
• To develop policies and procedures for all operational areas of the job
• To manage and develop all the management team and staff to ensure there is strong succession planning in the campus. To manage any conduct and capability concerns.
• To ensure all administrative paperwork and reporting is completed, including Humanforce compliance, submitting actual costs to the venue after each event, incident reports, progress reports, management reports and quality system compliance.
• To assist, as required, at other venue and/or events within the company’s portfolio.
Key Skills required:
• Excellent client and customer service skills.
• Experience in cleaning management or management gained within the hospitality sector.
• An appreciation and compliance in Human Resources, Employee Relations, Occupational Health & Safety and Equal Employment Opportunities issues.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Well-developed communication skills and a proactive nature.
• Good IT skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Why work for CleanEvent:
• Competitive salary
• 22 days annual holiday exclusive of bank holidays
• Cycle to work scheme
• Private Health, Optical and Dentist benefits
• Discounts at Gyms, Restaurants and shops
• Company Sick Pay
What to Expect as an Employee:
• Great training opportunities with Henley Business School
• Opportunity to do a level 3 or 5 Apprenticeship course.
• Opportunity to earn discretionary bonus